| Dividends / Shares ：
1. Annual dividends. 2. Employee share distribution. 3. Employee stock option.
| Bonus / Gifts：
1. Long Service Incentive: Yearly commendation for senior employees (who have served 5, 10, 15, 20 years),
with a cash gift and a gold ring.
2. Year-end bonus . 3. Labor Day cash gift. 4. Mid-autumn Festival gift. 5. Birthday present and cake.
6. Monthly Sales Breakthrough Bonus and Quarterly Earnings Bonus.
| Insurance：The following insurance policies are enforced from the first day working for the company.
1. Labor Insurance. 2. National Health Insurance. 3. Group Insurance. 4. Comprehensive pension system.
| Leave System：
1. Five working days per week. 2. Special Leave. 3. Childbirth leave. 4. Complete Wedding / Funeral Leave.
| Other welfare activities：
1. Annual employee travel. 2. Year-end Party Lottery. 3. Plant Anniversary Activity.
4. Free-of-charge periodic health exam.
5. Free meals (dinner, night snack and breakfast) for overtime and duty shift employees.
6. Free-of-charge uniforms, summer and winter.
1. Wedding gift, funeral gift. 2. Childbirth subsidy. (labor insurance)
3. Travel Subsidy. 4. Hospitalization consolation cash.
| Employee facilities：
1. Employee dormitory. 2. Indoor parking lot for cars and motorcycles. 3. Employee Cafeteria. 4. Auditorium.
| Fitness and Relaxation Center：
Facilities include fitness equipment, billiards table, ping-pong table, etc., providing a location of health and
relaxation for the employees in their leisure times after busy work.